To actively witness to the faith that is given to each of us as we open our hearts and minds to God, and to share this wholeheartedly with those who live, work and study in downtown Montreal through the transforming love of Jesus and the empowering of the Holy Spirit.
- Enhance our worship and Christian education to touch the hearts and minds of our congregation and the community that surrounds us;
- Assist families and individuals in coping with the many challenges of modern life.
- Invite others to be members of our community so that we may serve God, our
neighboursand one another.
- Provide a sacred space where all may come to experience the presence of God through prayer and meditation.
- Provide food and shelter to the poor and homeless and to help transform unjust structures of society that contribute to these social maladies.
- To go deeper in
relationshipwith other faiths by working together on projects and programs that reflect our shared core values.
- Communicate effectively within our parish community and with our
- Support and sustain our ministries through consistency and generosity in stewardship and fundraising.
- Redesign and repurpose our property to better serve our community.
We uphold the
anglican communions’ five marks of mission
To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
To teach, baptize and nurture new believers
To respond to human need by loving service
To seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation
To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
In 2007, the Anglican Church of Canada proposed a sixth Mark of Mission, one relating to peace, conflict transformation, and reconciliation.